1) How old do you wish you were?
17. I would do things so differently.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Getting ready for work, watching Regis & Kelly.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Growl, and then yell at my Grandma cause it’s her job to fill them.
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
We just dont care about #5
6) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I have one already, but if I were to get another one it would be on my shoulder blade.
7) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
8) Do you know your neighbors?
FYI–NB’s Wife’s daughter made up with her boyfriend…again.
9) What do you consider a vacation?
When I get to leave the state and lay out in the sunshine ALL DAY
10) Do you follow your horoscope?
No. They lie.
11) Would you move for the person you loved?
Down the block, maybe…but not out of state.
12) Are you touchy feely?
Sometimes, but not in a gross way.
13) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Yes…but there needs to be some sort of common ground.
14) Dream job?
To be a mom.
15) Favorite channel(s)?
I don’t watch tv
17) Favorite place to go on weekends?
I like to be home on the weekends.
18) Showers or Baths?
19) Do you paint your nails?
22) Do you trust people easily?
Friends, yes. Romantically, no.
23) What are your phobias?
24) Do you want kids?
6 of them.
25) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Yes I do.
26) Where would you rather be right now?
28) Who makes you feel guilty?
29) Heavy or light sleeper?
30) Are you paranoid?
31) Are you impatient?
32) Who can you relate to?
Francis from “Under the Tuscan Sun”
33) How do you feel about interracial couples?
I used to be half of one…and I would be again.
34) Have you been burned by love?
No. But I’ve been burned by people.
35) Whats your life motto?
Focus on the things I can control. Let God take care of everything else.
36) WHATS YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE?
A Serbian kolo
37) WHAT WERE YOU D0ING AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT?
38) WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE ON YOUR CELL PHONE SAY?
“Sounds like a plan”
39) WHOS BED DID YOU SLEEP IN LAST NIGHT?
40) WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey…like my mood
41) MOST RECENT MOVIE THAT YOU WATCHED?
“In Her Shoes”
42) NAME 3 THINGS THAT YOU HAVE ON YOU AT ALL TIMES?
Cell phone, ATM card, Drivers license
43) WHAT’S THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEETS?
44) HOW MUCH CASH DO YOU HAVE ON YOU RIGHT NOW?
45) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
46) What’s your favorite town/city?
I don’t have a favorite…every place has it’s charms
47) I can’t wait to (til)…?
Buy my own place
48) When was the last time you saw your mom?
I see her right now.
49) When was the last time you saw your dad?
50) When was the last time you talked to them?
51) Who got you to join myspace?
52) What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
53) How long have you been at your current job?
Over 4 years
54) Is Tom on your friends list?
55) Look to your left. What’s there?
My Grandma playing Free Cell on her computer
56) Who is the last person you spent over $50 on?
57) Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
I don’t know. I haven’t borrowed clothes in awhile. I really don’t care what I look like these days.
58) What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
MySpace, My IIF’s blogs, Myfamily.com
59) Do you have an air freshener in your car?
No. But I do have a hash brown, 2 pairs of shoes, junkmail, and a hair clip on the passenger side floor.
60) Do you have plants in your garden?
OH FERN! I miss you, little buddy. I don’t HAVE a garden, you stupid survey! I don’t even have a yard! I don’t even have a flower box hanging from my window! I don’t even have warm sunlight…which would be a necessity to grow things in my garden if I HAD ONE!
61) Does anything hurt on your body right now?
62) What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
63) Do you own a picture phone?
Yes…Man, who cares about these questions??
64) What’s your favorite Starbucks drink?
I don’t drink any drinks at Starbucks.
65) Recent time you were really upset?
Right now because I hate the person who came up with these questions and I want them to burn their tongue on a hot beverage.
66) If you could choose, how would you pass on?
In my sleep after I’ve lived a fulfilled life.
67) Any kids?
Must you remind me that I have no offspring?
68) Do you miss anyone?
I miss my optimism.
69) Do you like revenge?
No. I like forgiveness.
70) Know how to swim?
Yes. But I don’t like to be in a bathing suit so I swim with my clothes on in the dark so no one can see me. Right Nan?
71) Do you know how to skate?
Roller skate. I don’t want to be concussed anymore. Oh, and I can skateboard…sort of.
72) Know how to snowboard?
73) Did you do sports in high school?
I ran track for like a week. And I burned alot of calories making out with my boyfriend…is that a sport?
74) Who will repost this?
I want to know too…who will repost this??
75) If you could have one wish come true, what would it be?
I wish I had it figured out.