Ever since I started dating Kentucky, my posts on this blog have suffered tremendously. They are not funny, they are not interesting, and I have become one of those Half-of-a-Couple people I used to despise (and still do, I might add). I find myself not being able to think about anything other than Kentucky, and now…when Marianimal sends me the perfect out…an already created post for my blog…the rules are as follows:
The tagged victim lists 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner, mentioning the sex of said partner. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on a post letting them know they’ve been tagged. If tagged before, no need to contribute.
How ridiculous. I mean, do you people really want to hear about what my perfect lover/partner/whatever possesses in order to make me the happiest person alive? Haven’t you already been through enough?! That being said, I am not a party pooper, so I will partake in this tortuous display of insanity.
In case you haven’t been reading my blog lately (SHAME ON YOU!), my Perfect Partner is male. He must possess these points:
1. A sense of humor
2. A brain that stimulates my brain
3. The ability to fly (ok, but at least he should think about trying…I mean, anything is possible.)
4. The need to make me the happiest girl who ever lived (Duh!)
5. Chocolate covered pretzels and caramels. And after he watches me inhale them in one disgustingly vulgar gulp he will tell me I am the skinniest and most beautiful woman to have ever graced his presence.
6. A love of family
8. Extreme tolerance…because I am a very difficult person to love.
Now there are more specific things that my Perfect Person will possess, but all of these things will neatly fall under number 4. And because of number 1 and number 8, he will give them to me without question. If there was a doubt in your mind before, let me make it quite clear to you now…
My name is Princess Nikol.
If you are a male and you have not already taken this quiz, take it. Girls think about this shit all the time…now it’s the guys’ turn to lay it all out there. Go nuts.