I’m on a RENT kick. It’s all Chelsea’s fault. But I’m not complaining because I. Heart. Musicals.
Especially this one.
Anyway, it got me thinking about what I’m going to do with all 525,600 minutes of 2006. I’ve listed a few here:
1. I will lose my friend, Chunk. My eyes are already tearing up.
2. I will allow myself to find a good man. And fall in love with him.
3. I will not be upset if number 3 doesn’t happen.
4. I will limit my Friends and Sex & the City time to once a week (oh my goodness, this is going to be difficult.)
5. I will stick to my budget.
6. I will stick to my budget.
7. I will stick to my budget. (it’s important to say this 3 times so it becomes the truth.)
These should not be confused with New Year’s Resolutions…but merely a list of some of things that I will be doing to fill up my season of love minutes.
I wonder how many minutes I racked up eating cheese this year? Definitely more minutes than I spent pooping. What a shame.