Thank you, Anika, for ripping me away from my slave labor to list all my quirks. Without this outlet, I would have been banging my head against the top of my desk repeatedly.
- I hate even numbers. I will go out of my way to avoid them.
- I can only drink milk if it is skim and if there are ice cubes involved. Otherwise, I will gag.
- I can not look into mirrors in the dark. I’ve listed the reasons in a previous post.
- My socks and shoes go on as follows: left sock, left shoe, right sock, right shoe. There are no variations of this. The order of my world will be disrupted if this does not happen in this exact way.
- When I was little, every morning when I woke up, I would not allow myself to get out of bed until I clenched my fists as tightly as possible five times.
- It is necessary to wiggle one or both feet when falling alseep at night. Sometimes I have to rock back and forth too. It is very difficult to do this if forced to share a bed with someone, so in these circumstances, I drape one foot over the side of the bed and shake it like mad until I fall asleep so as not to disrupt the other person.
- I can not answer the phone on the first ring. Ever.
- If someone writes me a note or an email and they spell my name, “Nicole” or “Nichole” or “Nicol” or “Nikole”…they are not talking to “me” and I have a very hard time responding until they correct it.
- I gag every morning when I brush my tongue.
- I don’t like my feet to be touched.
- I never set a clock on the “true” time. Even if I’m just one or two minutes off…I feel better.
I’m sure there are more, but I’m stopping at 11. AND….I don’t know who to tag. If you need something to blog about, feel free to do this little list. It is guaranteed to make you feel loony and abnormal, which is what I strive for everyday. Really.