1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life?
I would be recording an album in my recording studio on my horse ranch.
2. Money is just that – an object, so why aren’t you doing it?
Because I can only do it if money is NO object. Who wrote these stupid questions? I hate money more than I hate feet. And I hate feet alot.
3. What’s better: horses or cows?
Please see answer #1. I eat cows.
4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?
Chocolate. In excess. And laughter…even if it’s not funny.
5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit?
I dream every night. I usually share my crazy dreams on this blog…and now I can’t think of any!
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Mommy and a Singer.
7. Complete this statement: Love is…Never having to say
I don’t want to be married anymore.
8. Can you tell a good story? (write one!)
Once Upon a Time…there was a nest of bees living in a bathroom. Every morning, the Queen would send out another unfortunate servant into the bright lights, and every morning, another soul would get zapped from the extreme heat of the lamps above Nikol’s sink. The Queen grew very angry and decided that if she started sending out 2 bees at a time, Nikol would just stop coming in the bathroom alltogether. But Nikol did not back down…and also did not give dead, zapped bees proper burials. Instead, she laughed as they were zapped, watched them fall to the ground, and then swept them up with the vacuum cleaner. The End.
9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about?
It’s always one of 3 daydreams…I’m pregnant, I’m riding my own horse on my own land or I’m performing.